Not knowing the difference between a buyer agent and list agent can be a huge disadvantage to anyone looking to buy a home. As a full time Realtor in Central Mass who has helped many home buyers find the home they love, I am always amazed by how many of my clients have no idea how important this distinction is! Once I explain the difference, my clients are often surprised and very appreciative when they realize why it makes sense to never buy a home without their own buyer agent. Here are the top 7 Reasons why:
- List agents work for home sellers… NOT YOU – they are contractually obligated to get the highest price and best terms for their seller. Buyer agents are obligated to get the best terms and price for YOU, as a home buyer.
- The guidance you receive from a buyer agent will help you choose the best home for your needs and avoid the wrong home that could become a money pit.
- Buyer agents have access to home facts and information that as a consumer you do not which will save you time and energy.
- Buyer agents are free to you! Yes… FREE!! The seller of the home you purchase pays the commission to the buyer agent.
- Buyer agents simplify your life…a lot! The process of transferring home ownership is complex. Great buyer agents will walk you through the journey step by step and advise you of your best choices in every situation.
- Your transaction will run smoothly and timely if you have a buyer agent.
- Negotiating the best deal on your dream home is a delicate balance between keeping as much money in your pocket as possible without losing the home to another hungry buyer in this competitive 2018 market . This requires an agent with both skill and experience!
When you choose an exceptional buyer agent, with proven results and 5 star reviews you can be confident in your final decision!
My name is Lynda Hafner, from ERA Key Realty Services. I am a full time REALTOR passionately dedicated to your next BEST home. If you or someone you know is looking for help buying or selling a home In Central Mass from someone who genuinely cares, please reach out to me here: LyndaHafner@gmail.com or 508-942-7923 :))